- by Thomas Cashman
- 2017-10-22 09:00:00 +0100
mini2Dx 1.7.0-beta.2 has now been released to Maven Central which includes several fixes and test coverage improvements thanks to Ben Xiao (CauchyAbel).
- Added jacocoTestReport for better code coverage reporting
- Fixed incorrect Circle bounding box dimensions
- Fixed merging concurrency exception during object movement within concurrent QuadTrees
- (#53) Increased code coverage on Rectangle and Circle
- Added Sprite#getAlpha() method
To update your existing projects, see the Updating mini2Dx wiki page.